How Does iRecruit Help?
These days, most human resources managers are overwhelmed by the hiring process. Not only have online job boards made posting a detail-oriented process with multiple moving parts, those same job boards make it far, far too easy for anyone to apply for your job — no matter their qualifications.
Take back control of your hiring process with iRecruit, a hosted, cloud-based solution that helps your company manage the entire hiring process online, from job posting to email communications to applications management and resume keyword search — all the way through paperless onboarding for your brand-new employees (optional).
Simplify your hiring process and find the best candidate for the job with iRecruit.
Benefits of iRecruit
Take Back Your Time
- Exports to Sage HRMS, eliminating duplicate data entry
- Dashboards provide insight into applicant status
- Integrates with calendar programs for stress-free scheduling
Make Job Posting Easy
- Unlimited job post capabilities
- Post using approval workflows that match your needs
- Instantly upload to popular job sites for free
- Auto-post job listings to social media sites
Find Great Candidates
- Build great-looking email blasts to send to qualified candidates
- “Google-like” resume and keyword search puts info at your fingertips
- Schedule and manage interviews from within the program
Customize Your Jobs Page
- Make your online career page shine with build-your-own application forms
- Matches your site look and feel
- Manage multiple business entities’ pages under a single umbrella
Get Tax Credit Help
- Determine your WOTC (Work Opportunity Tax Credit) eligibility easily
- Get expert advice about receiving tax credits up to $9,600
Secure, Multi-Employee Access
Role-based login access provides user-customizable dashboards and a portal for everyone involved in the hiring process while keeping all data secure and protected. Engage hiring managers in the process from the very beginning.
Comprehensive Applicant Qualification
Not only can you set up a custom application form online that filters out inappropriate applicants instantly, you can also track the status of every person who applies with handy-to-use tags including “hired,” “not selected,” and “new applicant.”
Monthly, Free Staff Training
Streamline your hiring process when you get free staff training monthly that helps your hiring managers stay in the know about how to use and navigate your hiring system.
Keep Great Candidates Interested
Keep promising candidates engaged with customizable email-blast templates, simple-to-use calendar integrations for interview scheduling, and quick universal search capabilities that focus on resume keywords or field-based data.
Unlimited Job Posting
Create jobs and post them for free on your career page (and subsidiary pages) as well as on the most popular job boards, such as SimplyHired, Monster, and Indeed. Posted jobs also auto-post to linked social media accounts, and you can choose to sponsor your jobs for increased visibility.
Optional Paperless Onboarding
With the optional iConnect add-on, you can continue your hiring process with paperless onboarding that helps you collect W-4, I-9, and state tax form information. Also helps you build completely custom web-based forms for anything you want.
Use the 27+ included reporting options to track EEO, OFCCP, and Affirmative Action compliance, or create your own custom reports to track the information you need for faster, easier decision making.