Recent studies have shown:
- 85% of engaged employees plan to remain with their employer for ten or more months
- Firms with highly engaged employees grow their earnings-per-share (EPS) at a faster rate of 28%, while low-engagement firms experience an average EPS growth rate decline of 9.4%
- Highly engaged business units are on average 3.4 times more effective financially (as measured against revenue goals) than units who are less engaged
- 70% of engaged employees have a good understanding of their customers’ needs, while only 17% of disengaged employees can say the same — this results in higher customer satisfaction
- Organizations in the bottom quartile of employee engagement have 62% more accidents than organizations in the top engagement quartile
It makes sense to treat employee-related expenses as an investment in the workforce. Like any other investment, this critical company investment must yield a healthy return. We call that the Return on Employee Investment® or ROEI®.
Learn which investments can help you maximize the value of your workforce, and see how technology can help improve ROEI and build a more profitable and successful business, and at the same time:
- Reduce employee replacement costs
- Increase employee retention
- Reduce sick leave
- Manage talent better
Download the white paper to learn more.